What do the world’s most successful companies and organization have in common? And what can you actually take away and use from their examples? In this webinar, strategist and business veteran John Spence reveals how focusing on 6 core strategies will yield powerful results and dramatically improve the success of your company.
- The 6 core strategies for achieving business excellence
- How to create a winning culture (that builds customer loyalty and generates profit)
- How to ensure effective execution
- Characteristics of expert performers
- How to sustain a competitive advantage during economic downturns
- Worked with 300+ organizations worldwide, including Microsoft, IBM, GE Capital, Merrill Lynch, AT&T, The US Navy, Alltel, Lanier, and Verizon,
- A guest lecturer at 90+ colleges and universities including Harvard, Rutgers, Brown, Stanford and the Wharton School of Business
- Served on the Board of Directors for the University of Florida’s Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation and as a senior instructor at the Cornell University Leadership Development School
- Reads 100+ business books and listens to 30+ audio books per year
- To learn more, check out John Spence's Business Chamber profile.